Whether near or far, a Graduation e-card will let you share the joy and join the celebration on the big day. Choose your favorite among the sweet and fun Graduation cards, add your personal greeting, and send your proud congratulations to the graduate.
Join thousands of users from 190+ countries!
They all started with a free trial.
Graduation Day is the culmination of years of hard work and dedication. To finally see all the effort pay off with a diploma in hand is one of life’s highlights for students worldwide. Join in the celebration and send a special congratulations card for Graduation Day. With a Graduation e-card, you can share the joy, express your pride, and maybe even some words of wisdom to the graduate.
You may be wondering how to express what you would like to say to the graduate who has just closed one chapter of life and is now eagerly awaiting a new one or when exactly to send your graduation greeting. Not to worry! Keep reading for loads of ideas for the perfect Graduation ecard.
When to send a Graduation card
You can send or schedule your Graduation ecard to arrive on Commencement Day itself to be a part of the big day or you can choose to send it a day or two before or after to allow the graduate the time to concentrate on your message. You can even send your greeting on the day of the final exam. Either way, the graduate will surely appreciate you partaking in their proud moment!
Regardless of what level has been finished Graduation Day is a milestone that marks the end of a long road and the beginning of new chapters of life. Graduation is a life bridge. Whether it is the very first graduation from primary school, finishing secondary school or high school, college or university, or other postsecondary education Graduation Day symbolizes the end of an era and the beginning of a new phase in life. It is a proud and exciting day that the graduate is likely not to forget in their lifetime.
Even if you can’t take part in the commencement ceremony yourself and see the diploma being handed over, you can still be a part of that special moment by sharing your congrats and joy for the event.
What to write in your Graduation ecard
Should you keep your message in the graduation card light and funny, should it be full of sweet wishes or words of wisdom? The options are many and there is no right or wrong when it comes to sending a congratulatory card for graduation.
It doesn’t matter if it is your close relative like your child or grandchild, a niece or nephew, or a friend that is graduating. Your acknowledgment of their achievement will make them happy. Whether you choose a traditional graduation greeting or a quirky or fun version, the graduate will appreciate the recognition and attention to their big day.
Here are some ideas to get you started on your Graduation greeting. You can even mix or combine them as you please!
Sweet graduation messages:
- Well done! May your future be filled with all the joy and good things that you deserve.
- You did it! Congratulations on the diploma.
- Congratulations on your graduation - such a great achievement!
- I’m proud of you each and every day - today I’m simply elated. Happy Graduation Day!
Inspirational graduation messages:
- Congratulations! Graduation is a new beginning. I can’t wait to see what you do next!
- Congrats on the well-earned degree. Whenever life might seem challenging remember this achievement!
- Wishing you all the best in your new endeavors. Be bold, be proud, be you! Congrats!
- Enjoy this moment - you have truly earned it! Wishing you a happy Graduation Day and a lifetime of happiness and success.
Funny graduation messages:
- Don’t be fazed by the new life phases ahead! Look at what you've already faced and achieved! Happy Graduation Day!
- Hats off to you - You did it! Congrats on your graduation.
- Congrats to the grad: As Joe Cocker said: “You can leave your hat on” - you worked really hard for it!
- As Mark A. Cooper said: “Life has no remote....get up and change it yourself.” The future is yours! Happy Graduation!