Wishing Everyone a Happy New Year
Send New Year ecards to spread cheer and wishes for a fantastic year ahead. You can send Happy New Year cards to everyone in your life. It’s a simple and fun way to show how much you care, and all you need is an email address! Wondering what types of cards you can send? There are so many choices; you're certain to find a card for absolutely every recipient on your list.
- Animated Happy New Year ecards–With beautiful animations and uplifting music, a New Year's ecard is a joyful way to ring in the next year! Send them out on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day to share the excitement of this special day. You can even schedule delivery for a later date, so get your ecards ready today, and they'll be delivered just in time for the New Year's festivities.
- Personalised New Year ecards– Did you take a great snapshot at a holiday party? Or maybe your family gathered together for a portrait to commemorate the holiday season? These photos are perfect to turn into a personalized ecard for the New Year. Don't wait for the printer or hold onto them until next year. Make your digital photos into customized ecards the recipients are sure to love.
- Ecards for Holiday Season– Looking to wish someone in your life a happy holiday season in general? Sending a beautiful, seasonal ecard is the perfect choice. New Year’s is the culmination of a season filled with joy. Send your friends and family a stunningly designed holiday ecard to help them prepare for all the good things the next year will bring.
- Funny New Year’s ecards– Make everyone laugh with a silly and entertaining ecard! These cards are the kind that the recipient will call their friends and family to the computer to play and share in the fun. Themes like an adorable cat snacking on a sausage, a rocket chasing the snowman and sipping champagne, and kitten karaoke are sure to have them ring in the New Year with a laugh.
Who should get a New Year greeting card?
While you probably already know you’ll be sending these ecards to your friends and family, here are a few other people in your life who also deserve a card.
- Your Child’s Teacher – Teachers do incredible work each and every day. They instill important knowledge in your child and give them a foundation for future success. Send your child’s teacher a personalised ecard with your child’s holiday photo and thanks for all of the amazing work they do.
- Your Hairdresser – You place a lot of trust in your hairdresser every time you go in for a cut or trim. They’re also a great sounding board and trusted confidant to many. Make sure your hairdresser knows you love their work and are thankful they will keep you looking great for years to come.
- Your Pet Sitter – This person ensures your furry friend stays safe and happy when you aren’t around. That can be a big job, and one that absolutely deserves recognition. Send the pet sitter in your life a New Year’s greeting and show them that you appreciate their hard work.
- Your Hobby Teacher – If you've taken up a musical instrument, started a dance class, or decided to practice martial arts, you probably have a pretty close bond with your teacher. Why not send them a New Year's ecard? They'll appreciate the thought you put into selecting the perfect card for them, and it's a great way to start your new year of lessons off right.
New Year card sayings
What should you write in the New Year greeting card you send? Remember, the best messages come from the heart. So the Happy New Year wishes you should write are entirely up to you! Here are a few New Year email greeting suggestions to get you started:
- As this year is coming to a close, I want to send you and your family wishes for a successful and happy year to come!
- We've had a wonderful year together, and I can't wait to see what the next one has in store!
- Wishing you a prosperous and wonderful New Year!
- Sending New Year greetings to you and your entire family. Happy New Year!