Who should get an Easter ecard?
Everyone deserves to get an Easter greeting this spring. Here are some people to include on your ecard list this year and for years to come.
- Your Children or Grandchildren – Easter is such a fun holiday for kids! Before they head off on their Easter egg hunt, get them excited for the day by sending the children in your life a fun, animated ecard. They’ll enjoy opening the card and smile knowing you are thinking about them.
- Your Parents – Admittedly, the Easter Bunny might have had a bit of help hiding your basket for all those years. Send your parents an Easter greeting to show them how thankful you are for the wonderful Easter memories they created for you every year. From dying Easter eggs to finding the perfect chocolate bunny, they did it all. Let them know how much you loved it!
- Members of Your Congregation – With the religious significance of Easter, it is important to mark the day by sending greetings to others who share your faith. It is a simple and warm way to share your best wishes for a happy Easter with everyone from your church.
- Your Siblings – With the spring comes a flurry of activity. Don’t forget to remind your siblings you are thinking about them this Easter no matter how busy it is by sending them an ecard wishing them a happy Easter!
- Your Friends – Your friends likely have inboxes filled with mail about work and obligations. Give them a piece of good mail by sending them a great Easter ecard! It’s a happy way to remind them that the holiday is approaching. You can even use it as a way to invite them to your Easter celebration this year.
What types of Easter ecards can I send?
Whether you want to send a silly ecard, a cute one, or something that is a bit more nostalgic, there are plenty of options for you to choose from to match the recipient's taste. A few possibilities for Easter ecards include,
- Funny Easter ecards – Who doesn’t love getting a reason to laugh delivered right to their inbox? Wishing someone a happy Easter is easy with funny ecards that highlight the joyful aspects of the holiday. From a hilarious dancing egg to a great pun, everyone will delight in getting one of these funny animated Easter ecards.
- Christian Easter ecards - Easter is a time to celebrate new life and new beginnings. The holiday marks the end of Lent and the day where Jesus resurrected from his tomb. Remind those close to you of the true spirit of the season by sending them an ecard that celebrates this miraculous event. These cards are also perfect for other members of your congregation who celebrate the Easter season.
- Personalised Easter cards – Got a great photo with the Easter Bunny? Maybe your family took some beautiful springtime pictures together. Even if you take pictures on Easter day itself, you can quickly transform them into great personalized Easter ecards to send out before the holiday ends! An ecard personalised with your Easter photo is the perfect way to share a picture you love along with an Easter greeting to everyone you know!
- Free Easter ecards – You don’t have to spend a bundle on your Easter greetings this year. In fact – sending Easter ecards can be a free way to deliver your Easter wishes. With so many free Easter ecards to choose from, you will always be able to capture the spirit of the holiday while also staying on budget.
Easter greetings sayings
Sending an Easter ecard is a wonderful way to show your friends, family members, and members of your congregation that you care. However, you might want to send something with a more unique message than the traditional ‘Happy Easter’ greeting. Consider these sayings for your next Easter ecard,
- Wishing you an Easter filled with chocolate bunnies and fond memories!
- I hope you get the biggest chocolate bunny you’ve ever seen this year!
- From our family to yours, hoping you have a wonderful Easter!
- We wish you a joyful Easter this year!
- Hope you have a hoppy Easter