Have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day
This (and every) March 17th, don’t forget to wear green and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! This Irish feast day is an enjoyable springtime holiday that isn’t just celebrated in Ireland. No matter where you live, you can get in on the fun! Often, St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated with big parades, bar nights, shamrocks, and leprechauns. A great way to make sure everyone you know – yourself included – enjoys this holiday is with some fun and festive ecards.
St. Patrick’s Day ecards
Even if you are not Irish, St. Patrick’s Day is a holiday that everyone can enjoy. Make sure everyone you know gets a happy reminder to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day sent straight to their inbox. Here are a few types of ecards everyone on your list is sure to enjoy.
- Personalised St. Patrick’s Day ecards – This is a great way to send festive greetings to your loved ones. If you took a good St. Patrick’s Day photo last year or you just have a great picture you want to share, then a personalised St. Patrick’s Day ecard is the way to go. It’s fast and easy to create a custom card everyone on your list will enjoy.
- Animated St. Patrick’s Day ecards – The ecard selection includes many fun and festive animations to share the joy this St. Patrick’s Day. Cute bugs rejoicing on the day and joyful tap dancers dancing the night away create a beautiful way to wish everyone on your list a happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- Funny St. Patrick’s Day ecards – Who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh? Many ecards include a comedic element that will give your friends and family a reason to chuckle this St. Patrick’s Day. It's a fun holiday so these funny ecards are an excellent choice for many of the people on your list.
Who Should You Send ecards to?
There are so many St. Patrick’s Day ecards, you are going to have fun just picking them out for your family and friends. Of course, the recipients will love opening their email inboxes to find a jolly St. Patrick’s Day greeting. Here are a few people that you must include on your St. Patrick’s Day ecard list.
- Your Parents – It’s always a good time to send your parents an ecard! They’ll enjoy opening their inbox to hear a jovial St. Patrick’s Day tune and see a fun animated ecard.
- Your Friends – Share a laugh with your friends by sending a hilarious St. Patrick’s Day ecard this year. Whether it’s a pug in a kilt ecard or a Leprechaun with a pot of gold, you’ll brighten their day and even give yourself a chance to laugh while you send it.
- Your Children or Grandchildren – Send the little ones in your life a happy, animated ecard to make them smile. There are cute and funny ecard options that will make their St. Patrick’s Day really grand.
- Your Neighbors – You should add your neighbors to your St. Patrick’s Day ecards list! Maybe set up a St. Patrick’s Day block party or potluck meal and invite people from the neighborhood using ecards as an invitation.
- Your Siblings – You probably celebrated St. Patrick’s Day together growing up. Now’s a great time to remind them that you don’t have to be young to enjoy a good celebration. St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday for grownups too! Send them a funny ecard with a heartfelt greeting this St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s Day card sayings
Sending your St. Patrick’s Day greetings this year? Why not tailor your ecards to match each recipient’s personality? If you are stuck on what to write, here are some suggestions you can use:
- Sending you lots of love and luck this St. Patrick’s Day!
- Hoping you find the biggest pot of gold at the end of the rainbow on St. Patrick’s Day this year!
- Lucky me! I have a great friend like you to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this year!
- It’s time to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day again! Make sure to wear green so you don’t get pinched!
- Here’s to hoping you find a Leprechaun who will share his gold this St. Patrick’s Day!
- Happy St. Paddy's (not Patty's!) Day!