- Silly Get well soon ecard – What’s better than a good laugh when you’re feeling blue? Cheer your sick friend or family member up with a funny ecard that is sure to make them smile. Have a chorus of medicine bottles serenade them or even share a joyful dancing fiddle. Sending a silly ecard will make your loved one feel brighter as they recover.
- Sincere get well soon ecard – You can also send a Get well soon card that comes straight from the heart. An honest, calming, and positive ecard will help your sick friend know that they have you to lean on while they are ill and most likely tired. Cards with cozy scenes like this girl cuddled up with cats are certain to show them that you wish them a restful recovery.
- Make your own get well soon ecard – Maybe you have a beautiful flower garden that you can take a picture of or a cute pet that your friend always lights up around. Choosing an uplifting image to send in your personalized ecard takes your message to the next level.
Get well cards what to write
If you are writing a get well soon card, you might be a bit unsure about what to say. Remember that words really can heal. Taking the time to send someone a Get well ecard and write a thoughtful message can make them feel loved, cared for, and even make them smile. All of those things can help them to feel better and stay positive while they are not doing so great. Here are a few ideas for what to write in your Get well soon card.
Funny ways to say get well soon
- You have the worst luck! Sorry to hear you're sick – hope you get better soon.
- Sending this from a distance, so you don't get me sick too! Just kidding, get well soon.
Get well messages For her
- I hated to hear that you aren’t feeling well, so I thought I’d send you a get well soon card.
- Feeling unwell? I hope this cheers you up a bit!
Get well messages For him
- Heard you weren’t feeling well, let me know if you need anything!
- Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Get well messages For a friend
- Being sick is the worst. I hope you get better super soon!
- Drink lots of orange juice and get lots of rest!
- Hate to hear that you are sick. Let’s do something when you’re feeling better.
Get well messages After surgery
- Sending healing thoughts in this difficult time.
- I’m so glad that the surgery went well; let me know if there is anything I can do!
- I hope you have a swift and successful recovery.
Get well messages For coworker
- Wishing you a quick recovery – we miss you around here!
- Get well soon so you can get back to work ;)
- Work just isn’t the same without you! Hope you heal up fast.