Sending Happy Holidays Greetings
When should you send out Happy Holidays cards? Well, that depends on the holiday you are celebrating. If it's a specific date (like Christmas or Hanukkah) it is generally good to send your ecard a few days before the actual holiday begins. Many people are busy on the exact date, so it's best to get your Happy Holidays cards to them a bit early! Whenever you choose to send your holiday greetings, remember it’s the thought that counts.
Ecards for Holiday Season
Since ecards are fast and simple to send, they’re perfect for absolutely everyone on your holiday card list. If they have an email address, they will be able to receive a beautiful, animated ecard from you wishing them a happy holiday season. Before you send your Happy Holidays ecards, you should check out the different types available to ensure you send the perfect card for each person on your list.
- Personalised Holiday ecards– Did you know that you can create custom holiday ecards? It's simple to add your very own holiday photo to an ecard. That way, friends and family both nearby and far away will get to see your smiling face this holiday season. You can use pictures of pets, kids, or even just a beautiful photo you have taken this year. It's a fun way to spread personalized cheer this holiday season.
- Animated Happy Holiday ecards – These cards are as engaging as they are beautiful! Watch it gently snow on a lovely villageor enjoy twinkling stars. The ecards even have great music to add to the festive experience.
- Funny Holiday ecards – If someone on your list could use a laugh, then these ecards are perfect! Whether they’d appreciate being serenaded by a trio of holiday cats or they’d like to watch Santa cancan, send them a funny ecard and brighten their holiday this year.
Happy Holiday card sayings
Not too sure what to write on your holiday cards? That can be tough, especially if you have a lot of cards to write or if you don't know the recipient very well. Here are some
Holiday Card message ideas to get your card writing started:
- Cards for your family – This is probably the simplest one to get right. All you need to do is write what’s in your heart! Say something like:
- Sending you lots of love this holiday season.
- Missing you this holiday season – let’s get together soon!
- I’m so thankful that you’re in my life!
- Happy holidays, I hope they’re magical.
- Cards for businesses – Sometimes, you develop a close connection with a business near you or even around the world. Holidays are the perfect time to let them know how impactful they’ve been, but it can be difficult to know what to say. Why not try:
- Wishing you and your staff a happy holiday season.
- From our team to yours – hoping you have an excellent holiday season.
- Best wishes this holiday season, looking forward to a fantastic new year!
- Cards for clients – Your clients are essential. They keep your business prosperous, and they deserve some recognition. Why not send them a holiday card thanking them for always being there? You can say something like:
- During this holiday season, I am very thankful to be supported by clients as incredible as you!
- Happy holidays! I look forward to working with you in the new year.
- Wishing you and your family a fantastic holiday season.
- Cards for coworkers - Your coworkers deserve a bit of cheer this holiday season. After all, in some cases, you see them more than your actual family! Let them know how much you appreciate working with them by sending a warm holiday greeting. You can vary the message depending on how well you know the coworker, and say something like:
- It’s been wonderful working together this year! I look forward to everything we are going to achieve in the New Year.
- I hope you have a fantastic (and restful) holiday break!
- Wishing you a very happy holiday season – see you next year!
- I hope you and your family have a great holiday!