The recipient says that they have not received an ecard from me.
If the recipient did not receive your ecard, it could be for the following reasons:
- The email address is incorrect.
- Our email was caught by the recipient's spam filter. We do everything we can to bypass spam filters but sometimes, unfortunately, it happens anyway. It is important to mark our emails as "Not Spam" if you or the recipient ever find any of our emails in a spam folder. Another great option to avoid our emails getting caught in a spam filter is to ask the recipient to add our email address to their address book, this way signifying to their email provider that we are a trusted sender.
- Ask the recipient to check their "All Mail" folder. Most email providers have such an option. It could be that their email provider had allocated our emails into a different folder than Spam (such as Marketing or Promotional), and then it would be easier to simply view the "All Mail" folder instead.
- If the recipient uses Hotmail, Outlook or Live, ask them to check the folder "Other".
- The email provider of the recipient blocked emails from 123cards. In this case, please re-send the card to the recipient's telephone number instead. All Premium cards can be sent to a telephone number.