Let Dad know just how much he means to you with the perfect card this Father’s Day.
Dads teach us all of the important things in our lives from how to ride our bikes, drive safely, and even how to balance our bank accounts. They are also around to celebrate our victories, encourage us to try again, and hold our hands when something doesn’t go our way. Because they are so important, it can be difficult to know how to say exactly how special they are to us. This Father’s Day let your dad know just how much he means by celebrating all that he is to you. Below are several ways you get started wishing Dad the happiest of Father’s Days!
1. The best greeting is a personal one. Have any awesome memories you can share with him on the day? Create your own ecard with a personal photo.
2. If you don’t have any photos at hand, choose a ready-made animated ecard according to the type of person he is. Does he like humour? Does he like fishing? It is even possible to send free Father’s Day ecards using 123cards. To choose a free card, simply select your card at the bottom of the category, not the top. The free ecards will have ads displayed on the side and they will be displayed in a smaller size.
3. Make sure to add the correct email address to the card. The best card is the one he receives on the day! So make sure to add his details correctly. Also, we suggest adding his phone number so that we also send your ecard by text, in addition to the email. This ensures that he gets to open his card without having to search for it in his inbox and makes it easier for him to open it on the day.
4. Write a warm personal greeting. Lost for words? Check out our suggestions for what to write in a Father’s Day card below.
5. Make sure to schedule ahead of the day so that no matter how busy you get on the actual Father’s Day, he’ll still receive your greeting.
Start with, “Happy Father’s Day, Dad,” and then tell him how much he means to you. Remind him of a special time you shared, a piece of wisdom or advice he offered, or let him know you are grateful for his attention. Adding a quote to your Father’s Day card can be another special touch because sometimes the best expression of our love has already been said. Here are a few favorite quotes:
It can be hard to put into words just how proud you are of your son now that he is starting a family of his own. As you watch him with his little ones, you may be reminded of moments the two of you shared. Start your son’s Father’s Day card with appreciation by saying, “Happy Father’s Day, Son”, from there, tell him how proud you are to watch him raise his children, and what a great influence you are seeing him make in the lives of his children. You might include a favorite memory - a vacation, graduation day, or even a little moment like sharing an ice cream. You could even include a favorite quote about fathers from a favorite author, comedian, or celebrity that reminds you of him. Here are some ways to begin:
Writing a Father’s Day greeting to your husband is all about the delivery. The first time to remember is to take into consideration his personality. Some dads are silly, some are emotional, and some are a mix of the two. As you share favorite memories in your card remember to make the text relevant not only to who he is but to what your relationship has always been. Do you appreciate how much care he takes with the kids in his free time? What about how hard he works at his job to make things easier for you at home? Let him know you recognize all of the sacrifices he has made for your family, and that you appreciate the advice he gives the kids. Remind him that it may not always seem like it, but that Dad Wisdom will stay with them even after they have moved into adulthood. Here are a few ways to get started:
It can be hard to put into words just how important a father is to a son. He teaches your little one all of the important things from how to ride a bike to how to drive a car. Start your Father’s Day card with appreciation by saying, “Happy Father’s Day, Dad”. From there, thank your father for being a great influence in your life. You might include a favorite memory - a vacation, graduation day, or even a little moment like sharing an ice cream. You could even include a favorite quote about fathers from a favorite author, comedian, or celebrity that reminds you of him. Here are some ways to begin: